Toyota Cantt Motors Supporting Educational Program
Month: February 2020
breadcrumb Toyota Cantt Motors > 2020 > February
Archive without dropdown
- December 2022 (1)
- November 2022 (1)
- September 2022 (1)
- June 2021 (3)
- February 2020 (1)
- April 2019 (1)
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- Events (3)
- Posts (1)
- Uncategorized (4)
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- IPL 2023 Begins on March 31 in India: All You Need to Know March 30, 2023The Indian Premier League (IPL) 2023 begins on March 31, and will go on for nearly two months. Cricket fans in India will now be able to stream the IPL tournament on JioCinema, while Star Sports retains the traditional TV rights. The Gujarat Titans go into the tournament as the defending champions, with various changes […]
- OnePlus 11 Jupiter Rock Limited Edition Tipped to Debut in India Soon March 30, 2023OnePlus has added a new variant to its OnePlus 11 series that was launched in India in February. Dubbed as OnePlus 11 Jupiter Rock limited edition, the phone carries Jupiter’s surface-like look. It has been launched in China recently and is tipped to make its debut in the Indian market as well.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 and Galaxy Z Fold 5 Listed on Geekbench With Interesting Scores: Report March 30, 2023The US variants of Samsung’s Galaxy Z Flip 5 and Galaxy Z Fold 5 have shown up on Geekbench, hinting at not just their scores, but also some core hardware details. Unlike the previous models, both smartphones appear to offer the same processors like with the currently available Galaxy S23 series launched a few months […]
- Redmi Note 12 4G With 50-Megapixel Rear Camera, 33W Fast Charging Launched in India: Price, Specifications March 30, 2023Redmi Note 12 4G has been launched in India. It is available in two colour options and two storage variants. It is the latest in the Redmi Note 12 series, which consists of Redmi Note 12 5G, Note 12 Pro 5G, and Note 12 Pro+ 5G, to launch in India. The Redmi Note 12 4G […]
- Vivo, iQoo Planning to Merge Core Business Operations to Increase Efficiency, Cut Costs: Report March 30, 2023Vivo and iQoo are reportedly planning to merge their core business operations, to increase their efficiency and reduce costs. iQoo is a sub-brand of Vivo and the two have been sharing several resources such as R&D, supply chain, and media procurement. But they have operated independently in planning, media strategy, and e-commerce areas.
- Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix 2023: Timings in India, How to Watch March 30, 2023The Formula 1 season picks up again this week with the Australian Grand Prix 2023 taking place at the Albert Park Circuit in Melbourne, Australia. Max Verstappen goes into the third race of the 2023 season leading the drivers’ standings, with teammate Sergio Perez close behind.
- Realme Narzo N55 Tipped to Launch in India on April 12: Details March 30, 2023Realme Narzo N55 is expected to launch in India soon. Although the company has not officially confirmed the handset, it did tease a new Narzo N-series lineup. The Narzo N55 could be the first device in the new series. Recently, a report suggested a few key specifications of the purported phone, and now another report […]
- Moto G Stylus 5G (2023) Renders Leaked, Tipped to Come in Two Colourways: Report March 30, 2023Motorola is reportedly planning to launch the Moto G Stylus (2023) in the coming months. The phone will debut as a successor to the Moto G Stylus 2022 which was launched last year. The phone has recently appeared on the internet with the codename “Geneva.” Also, its design renders have been leaked by a popular […]
- Google Accuses Microsoft of Anti-Competitive Cloud Practices, Raises Concern With EU Antitrust Regulators March 30, 2023Alphabet's Google Cloud has accused Microsoft of anti-competitive cloud computing practices and criticised imminent deals with European cloud vendors, saying these do not solve broader concerns about its licensing terms.
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Series Key Specifications Tipped, Ultra Model May Get 144Hz Refresh Rate Display March 30, 2023Samsung released the Galaxy S23 series earlier this year. Even prior to its launch, there had been reports and rumours about the successive Galaxy S24 series. A new report suggests that the upcoming flagship smartphones could feature displays with a refresh rate of 144Hz and be powered by an unannounced Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipset. […]