SAVE THE CHILDREN Donate Blood for Children Affected with THALASSEMIA TOYOTA CANTT MOTORS Conducted annual blood donation camp with co-operation of Pakistan Red Crescent on 26 Nov, 22 We conduct blood donation camp every year to save live of Thalassemia affected children.
Category Name: Posts
breadcrumb Toyota Cantt Motors > Posts
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- Tencent Is Planning a Valorant League as Gaming Crackdown Eases in China February 8, 2023Tencent is planning to host a Valorant esports tournament as the FPS game rolls out in China, following a two-year industry crackdown. Talks are in their initial stages and Tencent could push back its timeline from its predicted summer window. A Valorant league should help kickstart competitive online gaming in China after pandemic restrictions and […]
- OnePlus 11 vs OnePlus 11R: Price in India, Specifications Compared February 8, 2023OnePlus 11 5G and OnePlus 11R 5G were launched at the company's Cloud 11 launch event on February 7. While OnePlus 11 5G price has been set at Rs. 56,999, the OnePlus 11R price starts from Rs. 39,999. Both phones share many visual elements as well as run on Android 13 out-of-the-box with the company's […]
- Crypto Firms Pledge $9 Million in Donations For Syria, Turkey After Deadly Earthquakes: All Details February 8, 2023Crypto companies like Binance, KuCoin, OKX, and Bitfinex have come together to provide immediate financial aid to earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria. The crypto firms have collectively pledged $9 million (roughly Rs. 75 crore) in emergency fundings directed towards Syria and Turkey.
- Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Gameplay Reveals Planet Koboh, Weapon Dual-Wielding February 8, 2023Star Wars Jedi: Survivor revealed some new gameplay footage, courtesy of IGN. The nine-minute-long video offers a look at planet Koboh, onto which our hero Cal Kestis (Cameron Monaghan) has crash landed, and is looking for ways to fix his ship. The footage offers a glimpse at new changes to his Force ability, alongside him […]
- OnePlus Foldable Smartphone Teased at OnePlus 11 Launch Event, Will Launch in Q3 2023 February 8, 2023OnePlus held the OnePlus 11 launch event on Tuesday where it announced the OnePlus 11 5G, OnePlus 11R, OnePlus Pad, and a bunch of other products. During the event, it teased what appeared to be a foldable smartphone. The teased device will launch in Q3 of 2023, according to OnePlus.
- OnePlus Ace 2 Pro Tipped to Be in Development, May Feature MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC, 16GB of RAM February 8, 2023OnePlus is tipped to be preparing to launch its next Ace-branded smartphone in the OnePlus Ace 2 Pro. A Chinese tipster has shared these details arrives a day after OnePlus launched the OnePlus Ace 2 model in China, which made its debut as a rebranded OnePlus 11R in India. According to the tipster, the upcoming […]
- Vivo V27 Series Could Launch in India in March With MediaTek Dimensity 7200 SoC, 12GB of RAM: Report February 8, 2023The Vivo V27 series India launch date is unknown at the moment. The company is likely to launch two premium smartphones -- Vivo V27 and Vivo V27 Pro. The Vivo V27 is rumoured to be priced below Rs. 35,000, whereas the V27 Pro could be priced under Rs. 40,000.
- Xiaomi 13 Pro India Launch Date Set for February 26: Expected Specifications, Features February 8, 2023Xiaomi 13 Pro India launch date has been set for February 26 and the handset will be the fourth smartphone to debut with a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset under the hood in the country.
- OnePlus Pad First Impressions: The Missing Piece of the Ecosystem Puzzle February 8, 2023The OnePlus Pad could be an interesting addition to the premium Android tablet market. The specs seem solid and the accessories look interesting. Here's our first impressions of it.
- ChatGPT Is a Data Privacy Nightmare. if You’ve Ever Posted Online, You Ought to Be Concerned February 8, 2023ChatGPT, the popular chatbot from OpenAI has taken the world by storm. However, a much less discussed implication is the privacy risks ChatGPT poses to every user who has posted content online. OpenAI fed the chatbot with 300 billion words sourced from books, articles, websites, and posts and these includie personal information obtained from users […]