Traveling Inter- City, On Highways &/Or On The Motorway
- Always fasten your seat belt, along with the passengers.
- Plan your journey.
- Equip yourself with road maps.
- Ensure that you are carrying your vehicle documents, owner’s manual & warranty booklet.
- Condition of vehicle should be in top road worthy condition as high speed driving/emergency braking may be involved.
Your safety depends on
- your concentration during driving / maintaining controllable speeds.
- How safely you drive & adhere to traffic rules.
- The level of road worthiness of your vehicle.
- Wear seat belts always.
Amongst other items, pay special attention to the condition of the following
- Cooling system
- Engine Tune-up
- Wheel balancing
- Seat and mirror adjustment